Greetings from Butterfly Hollow Bed and Breakfast, where social distancing comes naturally!
Just like you, we are closely monitoring the current COVID-19 situation.
Butterfly Hollow has always strived to maintain a healthy environment for guests and staff alike through a commitment to cleanliness, sanitation, and safety.
In these uncertain times, we are holding ourselves to a higher standard. Some of these measures may be temporary while others are potentially permanent. Either way, we revisit our procedures and policies on a weekly basis and adjust to ensure we are compliant with current CDC and state recommendations.
If your questions are not answered below, please feel free to call us at (615) 784-8551.
Is the Hollow Open?
- Butterfly Hollow Bed and Breakfast is currently open and welcoming guests
- We continue to accept wedding inquiries for both 2020 and 2021
- The state of Tennessee does not require out-of-state travelers to self-quarantine
- Smith County does not have a mask mandate ordinance but continues to recommend masks when social distancing cannot occur
- Butterfly Hollow will close on November 24, 2020 and reopen February 10, 2021. Social distancing and allowing guests their own space becomes difficult as the season turns cold. We will remain open for elopement requests on a limited basis.
Is it safe to come to the Hollow?
- The safety and well being of our guests is our foremost priority
- Butterfly Hollow Bed and Breakfast is following the American Hotel and Lodging Association’s industry-accepted Safe Stay cleaning guidelines
Has our reservation policy changed?
- We invite guests to assess their health prior to arrival and remain home if not feeling well
- We are allowing illness-related cancellations for reservations booked through December 31, 2020 to full credits, redeemable within one year of reservation
Are you still able to book a wedding, elopement, or special event?
- We continue to except booking for 2020 and 2021 with adherence to our maximum guest count of 30
- We are offering event clients staff-served buffets to minimize contact points
- We set-up tables per event client’s request, but when possible recommend 6′ apart seating
- We disinfect points of contact in throughout our barn before each event, including chairs and table surfaces/sides